Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Mr Nice Guy



I hope that now I have a CLEAR 4g mobile internet stick I can do this more. I have come to a point where I feel that if I'm not in my own way why should anything else be? There is so much I want to say and I am worried about my Dysgraphia keepng people from relating to me because my spelling and grammar is below where you think a 28 year old should be but the funny thing is if you talked to me you would never know I had this learning disability. I am going to push through in hopes that this let's someone like me know that nothing is impossible unless you let it be and I am so tired of being down and depressed about being homeless, being H.I.V positive, being single, being overweight in my eyes at lease,having people tell me I have gained weight and the rest of the negative things I hear or say. Today I want to keep on this journey of accepting what is and fixing what I can so if you expect me to be Mr. nice guy then be nice to me or get out of my way and out my live.

The Divo has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment