Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Check List

This is just my opinion but don't we have enough to deal with in life? Then why is there a need to classify people or yourself for that matter? Yes I  know we all have a type and that we are very unique people with limitless qualities but I  feel that the members of the LGBT community are among some of the worst "label whores" in the world it's like what society  thinks of us is not enough we have to put ourselves down as well. I too have taken part in this until I realize what it was doing to my self-esteem as a person I knew my attributes very well but I felt so trapped in that view point by not only myself but by others as well, it took me to be fed up with all the are you this or are you that to really look at my life. I think the only box you should ever be in is the one you are buried in if that is what you choose. Life is a place where there should be no wall  no person, place or thing should be in your way. The only title I do want in my life is to be called Dr.Charles L. Yarbrough .

No comments:

Post a Comment